Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
      Thank you for reply, yes. I did upload it online and double check the credentials. I did not check it with MySql command line. As you can see , I am talking about WordPress Database Connectivity.

      I did not ever tried to connect the database through MySql Command line. If you please help to do that I will grateful to you.

      Regards,

      Imran

    • imran.javed1@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
        May I have your Skype id.

        imran.javed11 is my Skype id.

        Regards,

        Imran

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Munim Kazia <munim2020@...> wrote:

        > Have you hosted the database on an online database server, and changed
        > the database connection settings in wp-config.php?
        > Try to connect to the online database using the MySQL command line and
        > see if it connects.
        >
        > On 09-Apr-12 7:49 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello guys,
        > >
        > > Hope you will all be fine.
        > >
        > > Today, I am experiencing an extremely strange problem with WordPress
        > > database connectivity.
        > >
        > > I have done a small project in WordPress, That is awesome on local PC.
        > > But as I uploaded that project on my client web server It gives me an
        > > Error "Cannot Connect Database". It is usually appears when one of
        > > four parameter is missed or wrong. Those four parameters are as follow:
        > >
        > > 1 Database Name:
        > > 2 Database UserName:
        > > 3 Database Password:
        > > 4 Host
        > >
        > > I have defined appropriate credentials into wp-config.php file. But I
        > > am still facing this error.
        > > Please anyone of you, who had faced same situation and got the
        > > solution. Please suggest me the way out.
        > >
        > > I will be grateful,
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > >
        > > Imran Javed

      • Zubin Saigal
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
          Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

          > Have you hosted the database on an online database server, and changed
          > the database connection settings in wp-config.php?
          > Try to connect to the online database using the MySQL command line and
          > see if it connects.
          >
          > On 09-Apr-12 7:49 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello guys,
          > >
          > > Hope you will all be fine.
          > >
          > > Today, I am experiencing an extremely strange problem with WordPress
          > > database connectivity.
          > >
          > > I have done a small project in WordPress, That is awesome on local PC.
          > > But as I uploaded that project on my client web server It gives me an
          > > Error "Cannot Connect Database". It is usually appears when one of
          > > four parameter is missed or wrong. Those four parameters are as follow:
          > >
          > > 1 Database Name:
          > > 2 Database UserName:
          > > 3 Database Password:
          > > 4 Host
          > >
          > > I have defined appropriate credentials into wp-config.php file. But I
          > > am still facing this error.
          > > Please anyone of you, who had faced same situation and got the
          > > solution. Please suggest me the way out.
          > >
          > > I will be grateful,
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > >
          > > Imran Javed

        • Rahul Prasad
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 14, 2012
            Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]

            Regards,
            Rahul Prasad
            Web: www.rahulprasad.com
            Mo: +91 94800 53560
            Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com

          • imran.javed1@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 15, 2012
              Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

              Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

              I could not find any solution for that error.

              Thanks,

              Imrran

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@...> wrote:

              > Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]
              >

              > Regards,
              > Rahul Prasad
              > Web: www.rahulprasad.com
              > Mo: +91 94800 53560
              > Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com
              >

              > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Zubin Saigal <zubin@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

            • Imran
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 1 10:51 PM
                Hello Javed,
                Please Check your Host name.
                in your Local that is localhost,
                so go in the phpmyadmin of your server and see the host name.