Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • Madhusudhan G Revankar
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
      I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
      node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhusudhan

      Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

    • Imran
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
        I have used only Wordpress CMS,
        and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >

        > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > imran

      • manoj maurya
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
          You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

          Manoj Kr. Maurya
          Phone: +91-9911827700

          and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          >

          > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > imran

        • anishvarghesealex
          Message 4 of 12 , May 27, 2013
            i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell