Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • Madhusudhan G Revankar
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
      for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
      quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
      is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

      How can i resolve this problem?

      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhusudhan

      Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

    • Madhusudhan G Revankar
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
        I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
        node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

        On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
        sudhansagar@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
        > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
        > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
        > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
        >

        > How can i resolve this problem?
        >

        > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> WordPress for blog
        >>

        > --
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Madhusudhan
        >
        > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

        --
        Thanks & Regards
        Madhusudhan

        Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

      • Imran
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
          I have used only Wordpress CMS,
          and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          >

          > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > imran

        • manoj maurya
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
            You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

            Manoj Kr. Maurya
            Phone: +91-9911827700

            and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            >

            > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
            >

            > Regards,
            >
            > imran

          • anishvarghesealex
            Message 5 of 12 , May 27 12:55 AM
              i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell