Re: Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • rajeevphp2011
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
      WordPress for blog
    • Madhusudhan G Revankar
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
        Hi All,

        I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
        for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
        quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
        is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

        How can i resolve this problem?

        --
        Thanks & Regards
        Madhusudhan

        Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

      • Madhusudhan G Revankar
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
          I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
          node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

          On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
          sudhansagar@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
          > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
          > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
          > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
          >

          > How can i resolve this problem?
          >

          > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> WordPress for blog
          >>

          > --
          > Thanks & Regards
          > Madhusudhan
          >
          > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

          --
          Thanks & Regards
          Madhusudhan

          Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

        • Imran
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
            I have used only Wordpress CMS,
            and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            >

            > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
            >

            > Regards,
            >
            > imran

          • manoj maurya
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
              You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

              Manoj Kr. Maurya
              Phone: +91-9911827700

              and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone,
              >

              > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
              >

              > Regards,
              >
              > imran

            • anishvarghesealex
              Message 6 of 12 , May 27 12:55 AM
                i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell