Re: [bang-phpug] Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • George Kharmujai
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
      Regarding Drupal,

      i feel it's got a steep learning curve so u can go for wordpress. But
      code security and feature wise...Drupal is best.

      On Monday 12 March 2012 12:43 PM, Hari K T wrote:

      > Hi Imran ,
      >
      > It depends on what you want to build .
      >
      > For eg : A blog and some pages .
      >
      > Go for : Wordpress
      >
      > A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .
      >
      > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@...
      > <mailto:imran.javed1%40ymail.com> <
      > imran.javed1@... <mailto:imran.javed1%40hotmail.com>> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hello everyone,
      > >
      > > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
      > which one
      > > you suggest, is the best CMS.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > imran

    • rajeevphp2011
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
        WordPress for blog
      • Madhusudhan G Revankar
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
          Hi All,

          I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
          for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
          quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
          is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

          How can i resolve this problem?

          --
          Thanks & Regards
          Madhusudhan

          Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

        • Madhusudhan G Revankar
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
            I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
            node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

            On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
            sudhansagar@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
            > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
            > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
            > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
            >

            > How can i resolve this problem?
            >

            > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> WordPress for blog
            >>

            > --
            > Thanks & Regards
            > Madhusudhan
            >
            > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

            --
            Thanks & Regards
            Madhusudhan

            Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

          • Imran
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
              I have used only Wordpress CMS,
              and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone,
              >

              > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
              >

              > Regards,
              >
              > imran

            • manoj maurya
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
                You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

                Manoj Kr. Maurya
                Phone: +91-9911827700

                and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                > Hello everyone,
                >

                > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                >

                > Regards,
                >
                > imran

              • anishvarghesealex
                Message 7 of 12 , May 27, 2013
                  i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell