Re: [bang-phpug] Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • Sridharan Balasubramanian
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012

      what kind of application you going to develop.

      Example its community based or corporate website ??

      Based on that you can choose CMS.

      Thanks,
      Sridhar.

      On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@... <
      imran.javed1@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
      > you suggest, is the best CMS.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > imran

    • Hari K T
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
        Hi Imran ,

        It depends on what you want to build .

        For eg : A blog and some pages .

        Go for : Wordpress

        A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .

        imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
        > you suggest, is the best CMS.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > imran

      • George Kharmujai
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
          Regarding Drupal,

          i feel it's got a steep learning curve so u can go for wordpress. But
          code security and feature wise...Drupal is best.

          On Monday 12 March 2012 12:43 PM, Hari K T wrote:

          > Hi Imran ,
          >
          > It depends on what you want to build .
          >
          > For eg : A blog and some pages .
          >
          > Go for : Wordpress
          >
          > A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .
          >
          > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@...
          > <mailto:imran.javed1%40ymail.com> <
          > imran.javed1@... <mailto:imran.javed1%40hotmail.com>> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hello everyone,
          > >
          > > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
          > which one
          > > you suggest, is the best CMS.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > imran

        • rajeevphp2011
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
            WordPress for blog
          • Madhusudhan G Revankar
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
              Hi All,

              I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
              for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
              quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
              is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

              How can i resolve this problem?

              --
              Thanks & Regards
              Madhusudhan

              Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

            • Madhusudhan G Revankar
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
                I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
                node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

                On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
                sudhansagar@...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                >
                > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
                > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
                > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
                > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
                >

                > How can i resolve this problem?
                >

                > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
                >
                >> **
                >>

                >> WordPress for blog
                >>

                > --
                > Thanks & Regards
                > Madhusudhan
                >
                > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                --
                Thanks & Regards
                Madhusudhan

                Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

              • Imran
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1 10:54 PM
                  I have used only Wordpress CMS,
                  and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                  --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                  > Hello everyone,
                  >

                  > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                  >

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > imran

                • manoj maurya
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 2 11:54 PM
                    You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

                    Manoj Kr. Maurya
                    Phone: +91-9911827700

                    and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                    --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                    > Hello everyone,
                    >

                    > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                    >

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > imran

                  • anishvarghesealex
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 27, 2013
                      i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell