Re: Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • Dhiraj Patra
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012

      It is based on your requirements.

      If you need bigger and complex CMS based site then you should go for Drupal.

      But if you need only CMS based site without any complexity you can go for
      Joomla.

      And for blogging and new type of site you can go for Wordpress.

      --
      Thanks and Regards -

      *Dhiraj Patra*

      Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/117305352517568057882/posts>
      FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/dhiraj.patra>
      LinkedIn <http://in.linkedin.com/in/dhirajpatra>

    • Sridharan Balasubramanian
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012

        what kind of application you going to develop.

        Example its community based or corporate website ??

        Based on that you can choose CMS.

        Thanks,
        Sridhar.

        On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@... <
        imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
        > you suggest, is the best CMS.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > imran

      • Hari K T
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
          Hi Imran ,

          It depends on what you want to build .

          For eg : A blog and some pages .

          Go for : Wordpress

          A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .

          imran.javed1@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
          > you suggest, is the best CMS.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > imran

        • George Kharmujai
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
            Regarding Drupal,

            i feel it's got a steep learning curve so u can go for wordpress. But
            code security and feature wise...Drupal is best.

            On Monday 12 March 2012 12:43 PM, Hari K T wrote:

            > Hi Imran ,
            >
            > It depends on what you want to build .
            >
            > For eg : A blog and some pages .
            >
            > Go for : Wordpress
            >
            > A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .
            >
            > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@...
            > <mailto:imran.javed1%40ymail.com> <
            > imran.javed1@... <mailto:imran.javed1%40hotmail.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hello everyone,
            > >
            > > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
            > which one
            > > you suggest, is the best CMS.
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > >
            > > imran

          • rajeevphp2011
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
              WordPress for blog
            • Madhusudhan G Revankar
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
                Hi All,

                I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
                for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
                quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
                is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

                How can i resolve this problem?

                --
                Thanks & Regards
                Madhusudhan

                Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

              • Madhusudhan G Revankar
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
                  I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
                  node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

                  On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
                  sudhansagar@...> wrote:

                  > Hi All,
                  >
                  > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
                  > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
                  > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
                  > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
                  >

                  > How can i resolve this problem?
                  >

                  > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
                  >
                  >> **
                  >>

                  >> WordPress for blog
                  >>

                  > --
                  > Thanks & Regards
                  > Madhusudhan
                  >
                  > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                  --
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Madhusudhan

                  Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                • Imran
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
                    I have used only Wordpress CMS,
                    and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                    --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                    > Hello everyone,
                    >

                    > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                    >

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > imran

                  • manoj maurya
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
                      You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

                      Manoj Kr. Maurya
                      Phone: +91-9911827700

                      and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                      > Hello everyone,
                      >

                      > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                      >

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > imran

                    • anishvarghesealex
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 27, 2013
                        i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell