Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.

      Regards,

      imran
    • Mayank chandan
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012
        It actually depends on your project requirement.

        Regards,
        Mayank Chandan

      • Dhiraj Patra
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012

          It is based on your requirements.

          If you need bigger and complex CMS based site then you should go for Drupal.

          But if you need only CMS based site without any complexity you can go for
          Joomla.

          And for blogging and new type of site you can go for Wordpress.

          --
          Thanks and Regards -

          *Dhiraj Patra*

          Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/117305352517568057882/posts>
          FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/dhiraj.patra>
          LinkedIn <http://in.linkedin.com/in/dhirajpatra>

        • Sridharan Balasubramanian
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 11, 2012

            what kind of application you going to develop.

            Example its community based or corporate website ??

            Based on that you can choose CMS.

            Thanks,
            Sridhar.

            On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@... <
            imran.javed1@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hello everyone,
            >
            > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
            > you suggest, is the best CMS.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > imran

          • Hari K T
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
              Hi Imran ,

              It depends on what you want to build .

              For eg : A blog and some pages .

              Go for : Wordpress

              A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .

              imran.javed1@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hello everyone,
              >
              > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one
              > you suggest, is the best CMS.
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > imran

            • George Kharmujai
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
                Regarding Drupal,

                i feel it's got a steep learning curve so u can go for wordpress. But
                code security and feature wise...Drupal is best.

                On Monday 12 March 2012 12:43 PM, Hari K T wrote:

                > Hi Imran ,
                >
                > It depends on what you want to build .
                >
                > For eg : A blog and some pages .
                >
                > Go for : Wordpress
                >
                > A forum, blog, pages and more content types : go for Drupal .
                >
                > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, imran.javed1@...
                > <mailto:imran.javed1%40ymail.com> <
                > imran.javed1@... <mailto:imran.javed1%40hotmail.com>> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Hello everyone,
                > >
                > > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
                > which one
                > > you suggest, is the best CMS.
                > >
                > > Regards,
                > >
                > > imran

              • rajeevphp2011
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012
                  WordPress for blog
                • Madhusudhan G Revankar
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
                    Hi All,

                    I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
                    for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
                    quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
                    is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .

                    How can i resolve this problem?

                    --
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Madhusudhan

                    Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                  • Madhusudhan G Revankar
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 6, 2012
                      I got the issue solved by cloning it using panels for pages,creating new
                      node,is it a better option to use it? is there any other technique's for it?

                      On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Madhusudhan G Revankar <
                      sudhansagar@...> wrote:

                      > Hi All,
                      >
                      > I am Using Drupal 7 and stuck in a issue where i have to target interlinks
                      > for quicktabs.The interlinks which i have used in content for every
                      > quicktabs and i have to target the linked content page to same tab where it
                      > is present.Here i am not able to use with target="_self" .
                      >

                      > How can i resolve this problem?
                      >

                      > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM, rajeevphp2011 <rajeevphp2011@...>wrote:
                      >
                      >> **
                      >>

                      >> WordPress for blog
                      >>

                      > --
                      > Thanks & Regards
                      > Madhusudhan
                      >
                      > Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                      --
                      Thanks & Regards
                      Madhusudhan

                      Forge_Yourself_with_Clouds <https://www.facebook.com/sudhansagar>

                    • Imran
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
                        I have used only Wordpress CMS,
                        and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                        > Hello everyone,
                        >

                        > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                        >

                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > imran

                      • manoj maurya
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
                          You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

                          Manoj Kr. Maurya
                          Phone: +91-9911827700

                          and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

                          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

                          > Hello everyone,
                          >

                          > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
                          >

                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > imran

                        • anishvarghesealex
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 27, 2013
                            i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell