Thesis Theme with Smart Skin content and sidebar is missing on some pages.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2012
      Hello To All Group Fellows,

      I need some help on Wordpress -> Thesis Theme -> Smart Skin.

      I am using Thesis Theme 's Skin named Smart for a Wordpress Blog.

      My problem is I want to show my page 's content and its Sidebar on every page of the Blog.

      right now , I can not see the sidebar of a page and content is missing on other page. You may please visit this to know better about my problem.

      Link:

      http://biztec.com.pk/php_projects/intelligo/?page_id=6

      Looking forward to your solution on this problem.

      Regards,

      Imran Javed