Re: [bang-phpug] how to get to know about memoy limit in php.ini on a web server.

  • Chaitanya Yanamadala
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
      write a simple file in your document root folder like this

      *<?php*
      * phpinfo();*
      *?>*
      *
      *
      Open it in the browser using the url of the file.This will show you all the
      details that are in the php.ini file

      *Chaitanya*
      +917829409909
      *http://drvirusindia.com*
      *http://li8teesko.com
      *

      On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM, imran.javed1@... <
      imran.javed1@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > How to get to know what value has been set on our web server for php.ini
      > memory_limit?
      >
      > Thanks in Advance.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Imran Javed

    • Zubin Saigal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
        Create a phpinfo.php file with the following content and open the page in
        your browser to see all details

        <?

        phpinfo();

        ?>