how to get to know about memoy limit in php.ini on a web server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      How to get to know what value has been set on our web server for php.ini memory_limit?

      Thanks in Advance.

      Regards,

      Imran Javed
    • Chaitanya Yanamadala
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
        write a simple file in your document root folder like this

        *<?php*
        * phpinfo();*
        *?>*
        *
        *
        Open it in the browser using the url of the file.This will show you all the
        details that are in the php.ini file

        *Chaitanya*
        +917829409909
        *http://drvirusindia.com*
        *http://li8teesko.com
        *

        On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM, imran.javed1@... <
        imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > How to get to know what value has been set on our web server for php.ini
        > memory_limit?
        >
        > Thanks in Advance.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Imran Javed

      • Zubin Saigal
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
          Create a phpinfo.php file with the following content and open the page in
          your browser to see all details

          <?

          phpinfo();

          ?>