Re: [bang-phpug] help me to increase php memory in php.ini

  • Abdul Munim Kazia
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
      running phpinfo() usually lists all the details of the php configuration,
      including the location of php.ini.

      Just make a php file which just executes phpinfo() and run in from a
      browser.

      Abdul Munim Kazia
      mail@...

      On 6 March 2012 15:16, imran.javed1@... <imran.javed1@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I need your help to find php.ini on my linux based hosting web server.
      >
      > i need to increase php memory.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Imran Javed

    • Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
        On Tuesday 06 March 2012 03:16 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:

        > I need your help to find php.ini on my linux based hosting web server.
        >
        > i need to increase php memory.

        Javed,

        Usually hosting providers do not allow the users to change the
        memory_limit in php.ini. It is best to check with your hosting
        provider's technical support.

        If you have the root privileges on the server, usually it is located in
        /etc. ie, you can simply edit /etc/php.ini.

        --

        With warm regards,
        Sudheer. S

      • imran.javed1@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
          Thank you much for knowledge sharing. It really worked.