help me to increase php memory in php.ini

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
      I need your help to find php.ini on my linux based hosting web server.

      i need to increase php memory.

      Regards,

      Imran Javed
    • Abdul Munim Kazia
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
        running phpinfo() usually lists all the details of the php configuration,
        including the location of php.ini.

        Just make a php file which just executes phpinfo() and run in from a
        browser.

        Abdul Munim Kazia
        mail@...

        On 6 March 2012 15:16, imran.javed1@... <imran.javed1@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I need your help to find php.ini on my linux based hosting web server.
        >
        > i need to increase php memory.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Imran Javed

      • Sudheer Satyanarayana
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
          On Tuesday 06 March 2012 03:16 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:

          > I need your help to find php.ini on my linux based hosting web server.
          >
          > i need to increase php memory.

          Javed,

          Usually hosting providers do not allow the users to change the
          memory_limit in php.ini. It is best to check with your hosting
          provider's technical support.

          If you have the root privileges on the server, usually it is located in
          /etc. ie, you can simply edit /etc/php.ini.

          --

          With warm regards,
          Sudheer. S

        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
            http://www.dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/

            --
            Harsha M V

            http://harshamv.com/
            http://variable3.com/

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
              Thank you much for knowledge sharing. It really worked.