Image re-sizing with control of every part of the image.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Subject :Image re-sizing with control of every part of the image.
      Please help me out to find out a solution for image resizing through php.

      The requirement is:

      I have been an image of size width 500px , height 500px. I need to re-size this image with size of with 100px , height 100px. one thing need to be considered and that is, image 's resolution should not be disturbed even I should be able to control every part of that image to crop it whatever part of that image. e.g. from left top corner, right top corner, middle of the image, left bottom corner, right bottom corner.

      Please suggest the solution this problem i would be grateful to you.

      Regards,

      Imran
    • Hari K T
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        Hi ,

        Go through

        https://github.com/avalanche123/Imagine

        This will really help you :-) .

        On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM, imran.javed1@... <
        imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Subject :Image re-sizing with control of every part of the image.
        > Please help me out to find out a solution for image resizing through php.
        >
        > The requirement is:
        >
        > I have been an image of size width 500px , height 500px. I need to re-size
        > this image with size of with 100px , height 100px. one thing need to be
        > considered and that is, image 's resolution should not be disturbed even I
        > should be able to control every part of that image to crop it whatever part
        > of that image. e.g. from left top corner, right top corner, middle of the
        > image, left bottom corner, right bottom corner.
        >
        > Please suggest the solution this problem i would be grateful to you.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Imran

      • Rajeesh V
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012