when is the next php meetup?

  • balachandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
        Well, the answer to that question is, when is everyone free to meetup
        for again? Let's have a discussion and figure out when everyone will
        be able to attend the meet up.

      • balachandar
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25 4:32 AM
          when is the next php meetup? if not planned, can we have at our office
          premises - SpikeSource Software Pvt Ltd.
        • Amit kumar
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25 5:06 PM
            Bala, i already had a discussion with Vinu and in our office also, for some reasons its not possible this time, may be we will arrange next time. Well for your information PHP meet is going tp happen in Impelsys only may be Sept. second week.
            balachandar <mbchandar@...> wrote: when is the next php meetup? if not planned, can we have at our office
            premises - SpikeSource Software Pvt Ltd.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26 10:46 PM
              Bala,

              We're looking at arranging the next PHP meet up some time in
              September. We'll announce the date once all the arrangements are in place.