php & my sql developer at bangalore

  • Meiyappan M
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      hi
      friends i am a php & my sql developer at bangalore i am working in cms framework like (wordpress,joomla,moodle,precurio)i am planing to do any php related certificate course in bangalore please tell me the which php course can i do and please tell me the some standard institute
    • Rahul Prasad
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
        Go for Zend certified php developer

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
          Yes,you should go for Zend Framework certification but stop a while and take deep breath to make sure that you are best with php OOP and php.

          then you should go to get that is great if you get it done.

          Regards,

          Imran Javed