looking for a Core php Developer for our funded start-up.

  • adarsh_bl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2011
      Hello,

      we are looking for a Core php Developer for our start-up.

      Key Responsibilities

      Build/Manage our platform to manage our distributed workforce, the work and communication flow.

      Play multiple roles as an Architect, Developer, Designer and Maintainer (and sometimes may be in sales too!).

      What We're Looking For

      0 to 6 years of work experience (doesn't matter really if you are 20 or 40)
      Fast Learner who loves Internet and Technology.
      Excellent developer with strong understanding of all kind of web technology
      Extreme working knowledge of LAMP and other Open Source platforms.
      You should be open for experimentation with nginx, Amazon EC2, memcache, JQuery etc
      Simple Fun Loving and hard working guy with no ego, we enjoy our work and life and only wants to work with people who matches the WorkMonk wavelength.

      Job Perks

      WorkMonk is a funded startup with amazing people around us so you will be interacting with many startup founders/industry leaders and serial entrepreneurs. Our Mentors and Investors are some of the most awesome people you will ever meet.

      Lot of freedom of work, ownership and fun.

      Regards,
      adarsh
    • Rahul Prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011
        Would like to know more about your startup.

        Regards,
        Rahul Prasad
        Web: www.rahulprasad.com
        Mo: +91 94800 53560