Mobile Applications Conference Bangalore on 15-October

  • shilpadavid43
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011

      I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on October 15th

      I guess it will add a great value to all the professionals in
      the respective domain.

      I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
      the Sessions below).

      The Conference starts at 8.30 AM.
      The Venue:Nimhans Convention Centre,Near Diary Circle,Bangalore-560029
      The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 200 more seats left.

      Please find below is the url to go through the website:
      http://tinyurl.com/MobileAppsblr

      Thanks,
      Vishal

      Exciting Panel discussions on:

      Mobile Applications Explode. Who wins and who loses?
      The Opportunity: It used to be ringtones — now what?
      Opportunities for entrepreneurs in the Mobile space
      Top Mobile Apps Competition
      Careers and Handset makers want a piece, too: Where will they go?
      Mobile Marketing