25th Sept @ Microsoft: Drupal meetup - Report from DrupalCon London and SE Asia

  • maxus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011
      This is an interactive meetup where we aim to explore Drupal topics together.

      Mr Sven Berg Ryen is visiting from the Drupal Meetup (Singapore) http://meetup.com/drupal-SG and hoping to meet up with Drupal freelancers and Drupal business people from Bangalore.

      AGENDA

      1pm. Welcome and registration

      1.30pm. Introductions of participants

      2pm. Presentation - reporting from DrupalCon London and Drupal in SE Asia

      2.30pm. My favorite module - anybody is welcome to step up and present their favorite Drupal module

      2.45pm. Drupal discussion - what's the major drupal issues right now? Challenges and opportunities? How about monthly Drupal meetups in Bangalore?

      3.30pm. End