Re: [bang-phpug] Zend Framework training

  • Sudheer Satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
      On Tuesday 19 July 2011 04:08 PM, Mayank chandan wrote:

      > Google is the best ever tutorial available...

      The OP is looking for information about trainers in Bangalore. Not
      online tutorials.

      I vaguely remember Zend announcing partnership with training companies
      in Bangalore. I would recommend you to contact Zend using the form at
      https://www.zend.com/en/contact. Let us know if you find a training
      company in Bangalore.

      --

      With warm regards,