Zend Framework training

  • das.rajib47
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2011
      Hi All,
      I want to learn Zend Framework in Bangalore. If there is someone who can help me out by sharing some information from whom and how can I get the training would be grateful.

      Thanks,
      Rajib Das
      +91-9686030519
    • Mayank chandan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
        Google is the best ever tutorial available...

        On 19 July 2011 12:08, das.rajib47 <das.rajib47@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi All,
        > I want to learn Zend Framework in Bangalore. If there is someone who can
        > help me out by sharing some information from whom and how can I get the
        > training would be grateful.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rajib Das
        > +91-9686030519

      • Sudheer Satyanarayana
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
          On Tuesday 19 July 2011 04:08 PM, Mayank chandan wrote:

          > Google is the best ever tutorial available...

          The OP is looking for information about trainers in Bangalore. Not
          online tutorials.

          I vaguely remember Zend announcing partnership with training companies
          in Bangalore. I would recommend you to contact Zend using the form at
          https://www.zend.com/en/contact. Let us know if you find a training
          company in Bangalore.

          --

          With warm regards,