Re: [bang-phpug] interview questions

  • lalit kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2006
      hi dear,

      i know some ways to optimise the query.

      1. use indexing to columns.
      2. use only that fileds which are requried(* is not use if all the fileds are not required).
      3 using limit functions

      lalit

      kishore <kishore_tkumar@...> wrote: Hai,

      I need to attend for some interviews. Can you help me by answering
      these questions.

      1. How do you know (status) whether the recipent of your mail had
      opened the mail i.e read the mail?

      2. how do you capture audio/video in php?

      3. what do you need to do to improve the performance (speedy
      execution) for the script you have written?

      4. How do you insert single & doubl codes in MySql db without using PHP?

      5. what's the difference between COPY OF A FILE & MOVE_UPLOAD_FILE in
      file uploading?

      And also, please tell me some important questions (with answers) to
      face my interview successfully.

      bye

      Kishore