[Jobs] [Very Urgent] Urgent Requirement of a Web Programmer (PHP)

  • Vivek Rp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011
      Greetings and good wishes from Oxi Technologies.
      Immediate openings for Web Developer.
      Please go through the below detailed Job :

      Web Developer
      --------------------

      Requirement:
      Web Servers: Apache. IIS
      Skill : PHP and MySQL, AJAX, HTML, CSS , Web2.0 concepts,
      Other Skills : Knowledge about Web Hosting and Domains. (Not Mandatory).
      Software's : Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
      Experience : Min 6months.

      Experience:

      • Able to program on PHP
      • Able to create AJAX work flow for the development.
      • Able to create AJAX widgets.
      • Able to writing SQL queries

      Job Location : Bangalore

      We wish to know whether you will be interested in the above mentioned
      opening, Pl. revert at the earliest with your CV in MS Word and the
      following details to jobs@... <mailto:jobs@...> :

      Total Experience:
      Relevant Experience:
      Current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Notice Period:
      Time needed to join:
      Open for Bangalore:
      Open for CONTRACT:
      Contact Number:

      We would appreciate if you refer any reference of friends/colleague who
      would be suitable for the position.
      .
      --
      (¨`·.·´¨) Always
      `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep

      Regards..
      Vivek Rp - A Man With Ambitions!
      Proprietor/Developer - Oxi Technologies
      Contact : vivek(at)oxitech(dot)net | +91-9945054415
      Website : http://vivekrp.com <http://vivekrp.com/> & http://vivekrp.in
      <http://vivekrp.in/>
      Social : http://www.twitter.com/vivekrp <http://www.twitter.com/vivekrp>
      & http://facebook.com/vivekpatil32 <http://facebook.com/vivekpatil32>