Event: Scaling PHP in the Cloud

  • Kiran Jonnalagadda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Hello PHPers,

      We at HasGeek are organizing an event on Scaling PHP in the Cloud, looking specifically at the challenges of transitioning from single-server to multi-server deployments.

      The event is on July 9 at Dharmaram College (next to Christ College), Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

      We have community-contributed and voted content and I personally think it's a fabulous line-up.

      Event website: http://phpcloud.hasgeek.in/
      Session proposals: http://funnel.hasgeek.in/phpcloud/
      Tickets: http://phpcloud.doattend.com/

      Do let me know if you have any questions.

      Best,
      Kiran

      --
      Kiran Jonnalagadda