Re: [bang-phpug] interview questions

  • raja mohamed
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006

      1. send one reffence with that mail.if any one
      click that mail that refference called. u got result
      its opened or not.
      3.normalize the code. remove unwanted query
      4.using html entities i.e (like ")
      5.COPY only take one copy from the source place,
      But MoVE_UPLODED.. move that file from source.

      --- kishore <kishore_tkumar@...> wrote:
      > Hai,
      >
      > I need to attend for some interviews. Can you help
      > me by answering
      > these questions.
      >
      > 1. How do you know (status) whether the recipent of
      > your mail had
      > opened the mail i.e read the mail?
      >
      > 2. how do you capture audio/video in php?
      >
      > 3. what do you need to do to improve the performance
      > (speedy
      > execution) for the script you have written?
      >
      > 4. How do you insert single & doubl codes in MySql
      > db without using PHP?
      >
      > 5. what's the difference between COPY OF A FILE &
      > MOVE_UPLOAD_FILE in
      > file uploading?
      >

      > And also, please tell me some important questions
      > (with answers) to
      > face my interview successfully.
      >

      > bye
      >
      > Kishore

      With Regards,
      Raja Mohamed.S

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • lalit kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2006
        hi dear,

        i know some ways to optimise the query.

        1. use indexing to columns.
        2. use only that fileds which are requried(* is not use if all the fileds are not required).
        3 using limit functions

        lalit