Is there any opening for freshers! ? PHP

  • ARUNKUMAR.K.C .
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Hi Friends !,

      Is there any opening in PHP for freshers .. I would like to switch my
      carrier to Programing[PHP] from System Admin. I don't have any
      experience but have a basic knowledge in PHP .

      --
      Thank You

      Arunkumar K Chellappan
      Cell : +91 9379850401
    • Nalin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        Are you at bangalore ?, If yes, you can meet me to discuss about it.