[Jobs] Urgent Requirement of a Web Programmer.

  • Vivek Rp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      Greetings and good wishes from Oxi Technologies.
      Immediate openings for Web Programmer for a one of our partner company
      based in Spain (But work place is Bangalore).
      Please go through the below detailed Job :

      Web Programmer
      --------------------

      Requirement:
      Web Servers: Apache. IIS (Basics)
      Skill : PHP and MySQL + Smarty Framework (Basics).
      Basics : HTML , CSS , Web2.0 concepts, AJAX.
      Other Skills : Knowledge about Web Hosting and Domains. (Not Mandatory).
      Software's : Dreamviewer, Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator (Basics)
      Experience : Atleast 1 year

      Job Location : Vijayanagar, Bangalore

      We wish to know whether you will be interested in the above mentioned
      opening, Pl. revert at the earliest with your CV in MS Word and the
      following details to jobs@... <mailto:jobs@...> :

      Total Experience:
      Relevant Experience:
      Current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Notice Period:
      Time needed to join:
      Open for Bangalore:
      Open for CONTRACT:
      Contact Numbers:

      We would appreciate if you refer any reference of friends/colleague who
      would be suitable for the position.
      .
      --
      (¨`·.·´¨) Always