interview questions

  • kishore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hai,

      I need to attend for some interviews. Can you help me by answering
      these questions.

      1. How do you know (status) whether the recipent of your mail had
      opened the mail i.e read the mail?

      2. how do you capture audio/video in php?

      3. what do you need to do to improve the performance (speedy
      execution) for the script you have written?

      4. How do you insert single & doubl codes in MySql db without using PHP?

      5. what's the difference between COPY OF A FILE & MOVE_UPLOAD_FILE in
      file uploading?

      And also, please tell me some important questions (with answers) to
      face my interview successfully.

      bye

      Kishore
    • raja mohamed
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006

        1. send one reffence with that mail.if any one
        click that mail that refference called. u got result
        its opened or not.
        3.normalize the code. remove unwanted query
        4.using html entities i.e (like ")
        5.COPY only take one copy from the source place,
        But MoVE_UPLODED.. move that file from source.

        --- kishore <kishore_tkumar@...> wrote:
        > Hai,
        >
        > I need to attend for some interviews. Can you help
        > me by answering
        > these questions.
        >
        > 1. How do you know (status) whether the recipent of
        > your mail had
        > opened the mail i.e read the mail?
        >
        > 2. how do you capture audio/video in php?
        >
        > 3. what do you need to do to improve the performance
        > (speedy
        > execution) for the script you have written?
        >
        > 4. How do you insert single & doubl codes in MySql
        > db without using PHP?
        >
        > 5. what's the difference between COPY OF A FILE &
        > MOVE_UPLOAD_FILE in
        > file uploading?
        >

        > And also, please tell me some important questions
        > (with answers) to
        > face my interview successfully.
        >

        > bye
        >
        > Kishore

        With Regards,
        Raja Mohamed.S

        http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
      • lalit kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2006
          hi dear,

          i know some ways to optimise the query.

          1. use indexing to columns.
          2. use only that fileds which are requried(* is not use if all the fileds are not required).
          3 using limit functions

          lalit