Excellant Opputunity

  • Ganeshprasad Kamat
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hi All,

      We are working on a Idea and are now in process of taking the Idea from paper to product.
      This is a unique Idea of Portal which adopts the concept of jobs via social networking and will act as complimentary service to existing job portals rather than competing with existing system. We are currently looking for PHP developers with following skill sets

      PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and strong OOPs concepts.

      Note : We are looking for parttime developers who are ready to work without pay rather for a stake in the to be registered company.

      We look forward to engage people with entreprenial spirit who have the passion in them to do something out of box and who can contribute to make our product better.

      “Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together."

      and we are in search of those right people who can tap the oppurtunities rather than saying there is some noise outside when opputunity knows the door.

      If you find this oppurtunity exciting then do send your technical resume and your views at
      ganeshvkin@...

       We are preferably looking for people with atleast 2 yrs of exp.

      Regards
      Ganesh

    • madhavapeddi suman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011
        Hi Ganesh,

        Can the Person outside the India be involved?or you are looking exclusively
        from india

        Thanks,
        Suman.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2011
          Hello, I am interested for it but I have a serious doubts.
          I m a software engg. in a reputed mnc, is it allowed (legally) to work for another company without leaving my own company?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2011
            You need to obtain permission from your current employer to undertake any gainful assignment (specially when the sectors are same ie your current job is also IT and the assignment is also in IT).

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
              How are these discussions related to php? Can you take job discussions
              off the list?

              Peace,
              Shoan.