[Jobs] Urgent Requirement of a Web Designer/Developer.

  • Vivek Rp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Greetings and good wishes from Oxi Technologies.
      Immediate openings for Web Designers/Developer for a one of our Partner
      Company based in Spain (But work place is Bangalore).
      Please go through the below detailed Job :

      Requirement:
      Skill : HTML (5), CSS (3), Web2.0 concepts, AJAX (jQuery) + PHP and
      MySQL.
      Other Skills : Knowledge about Web Hosting and Domains. (Not Mandatory).
      Software's : Photoshop, Dreamviewer, Adobe Illustrator
      Experience : Atleast 1 year
      Job Location : Vijayanagar, Bangalore

      Kindly forward your updated c.v to jobs@...
      <mailto:jobs@...> & Please do update the details below:

      Total Experience:
      Relevant Experience:
      Current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Notice Period:
      Contact Numbers:

      We would appreciate if you refer any reference of friends/colleague who
      would be suitable for the
      position.
      .
      --