using yii framework

  • vijaya lakshmi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      I am new to yii framework,
      i have installed yii and created the application mysite using command line.

      it created a folder called mysite in yii/framework

      but how to access this using localhost,

      yii is in c:/wamp/yii

      --
      Thanks & Regards
      Vijayalakshmi

    • Udayakumar Sarangapani
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2010
        Hi Viji,

        First open your httpd.conf file (apache configuration) and check severroot
        and documentroot folder.

        If documentroot / virtualhost folder path is given c:\wamp then you can use
        http://localhost/yii in your browser.

        -U

        On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 3:45 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@...