about xampp

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hello
      I am now instolled redhat linux for php.But it is too dificult to configure to php for linux so i used xampp but i have one problem with that .My code working good in windows system.I used imagettftext() function in php.But in windows they dont give me error but in linux they give me error.
      Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not find/open font in
      /opt/lampp/htdocs/test/pml_property/library/MyCaptch.php on line 38

      Thank you.