Re: [bang-phpug] prevent back button after logout in CodeIgniter

  • G.Nalliappan Senthil
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010

      you should validate each and every methods are available in controller,if
      session is exists or not,if exists do the process else you should redirect
      manually into login page.

      Warm Regards,
      Nalliappan.G
      (91-9787143151)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010

        Hello friend,
        you can use  session variable to stop this hapening.
        you must have to initiate session variable at signin .
        and during logout you have to unset that session varible.
        then you will be succeed.
        for session start you can use following code
        <?php
        session_start();
        $_sessio["userid"]=$userid;
        ?>
        and at logout
        <?php
        unset($_sesssion("userid"));
        ?>
        read abuot the code on net ok .good luck.