prevent back button after logout in CodeIgniter

  • Arockiaraj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010

      I am new to CodeIgniter. I face some difficulty .

      After logout , if i click on back icon in browser it should not go to my private page. But it is not happened. It returns back.

      This is big issue in my current project

      Any one help me ??( I need library , controller and view files)

      Thanks in advance,
      Arockia Raj
    • G.Nalliappan Senthil
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010

        you should validate each and every methods are available in controller,if
        session is exists or not,if exists do the process else you should redirect
        manually into login page.

        Warm Regards,
        Nalliappan.G
        (91-9787143151)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010

          Hello friend,
          you can use  session variable to stop this hapening.
          you must have to initiate session variable at signin .
          and during logout you have to unset that session varible.
          then you will be succeed.
          for session start you can use following code
          <?php
          session_start();
          $_sessio["userid"]=$userid;
          ?>
          and at logout
          <?php
          unset($_sesssion("userid"));
          ?>
          read abuot the code on net ok .good luck.