Yahoo! Bangalore is looking for Front-End Dev ( HTML,CSS,Javascript,LAMP)

  • kishoremalapaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Yahoo! is looking for Front - End developers -

      Location: Bangalore

      Hiring Manager wants Hands on Coding HTML developer with CSS,Javascript,Ajax,PHP.

      Note:
      We are not looking for designers and we are not looking for team leads ( It's an Individual contributor role) mainly to develop Front -End with HTML Hands on coding without using any tools.

      4 to 8 Years of Front End Exp required
      Should be very strong on HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,AJAX,PHP.

      Thanks,
      Kishore
      Yahoo! Bangalore - India
      Email: kishormn@...