Yahoo! Bangalore is looking for Sr.PHP Developers

  • kishoremalapaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hi All,

      This is Kishore from Yahoo! Bangalore Talent team, my hiring manager is looking for Sr PHP Developer, please go through the below JD, if your profile is meeting our requirement then kindly send your resume to kishormn@...

      Atleast 6 Years Exp on PHP
      Must have strong foundation on Design Patterns,Algorithms,Data structures
      Must be strong in OOPS concepts
      Should have worked on scalable projects
      Education: Preferred B.Tech/M.Tech ( Computer Science) OR Relevent Experience with good computer science background.

      Thanks,
      Kishore
      Email: kishormn@...
      Yahoo! Bangalore - India