Need help modifying a Joomla HWD mediashare template

  • BaldarisB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hi ,
      I am trying to modify custum template for HWDmediashare , and customize to my template.

      I am looking for someone who is experience in designing these templates , HWDmediashare template uses smarty templates.
      Let me know if anyone is intrested.
      If you are intrested mail me your Development cost , Phone number , and previous sample work.

      requirement is urgent , and can expect more work from me.

      Mail me the details at ritesh_khare@...
      RItesh