Meetup Announced - October 30 2010 @ Microsoft

  • sudheer_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hello,

      After a long break, we're back with our meetups. As of now, we've got a confirmation on the venue for the event. It's going to take place on the 30th of October (Saturday) from 10:15 AM onwards.

      Please visit and RSVP - http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PHP-Users/calendar/15022884/

      If you've got ideas for talks for this meetup, email
      Vinu (vinuthomas@...),
      Sudheer (sudheer@...)
      and Harsha (harshamv@...)
      with the topic you'd like to present.

      In your email, mention the abstract of the talk you propose. If you have products or services which would be of interest to the PHP User Group, do send us details as well.

      Regards,
      Sudheer Satyanarayana
      Binary Vibes: http://binaryvibes.co.in
      Blog : http://techchorus.net