Display values in textarea

  • bhatavanti
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hi.. Can anyone please tell me how to display values that are fetched from table in a textarea? Like for textbox we have value property is there anything similar for textarea?
    • Divakar P
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
        hi,

        use below code

        <textarea>database result</textarea>

        Regards
        Divakar

        On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM, bhatavanti <bhatavanti@...> wrote:

        > Hi.. Can anyone please tell me how to display values that are fetched from
        > table in a textarea? Like for textbox we have value property is there
        > anything similar for textarea?

      • manoj maurya
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
          <textarea name="txtsomename" id="txtsomename">Just write here your value</textarea>

          Manoj Kr. Maurya Phone: +91-9911827700

          Hi.. Can anyone please tell me how to display values that are fetched from table in a textarea? Like for textbox we have value property is there anything similar for textarea?

        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
            <textarea><?php echo $variable; ?></textarea>

          • Ravi Mahajan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
              what do you think about php tell me your experience?