Form validation

  • Ravi Mahajan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      Good morning members actually i want to add some sort of validation in my
      project big bazzar in multiple text boxes.how can i do that ?plz reply any
      solution.

    • Shoan Motwani
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
        On 01-Oct-2010, at 9:48 AM, Ravi Mahajan wrote:

        > Good morning members actually i want to add some sort of validation in my
        > project big bazzar in multiple text boxes.how can i do that ?plz reply any
        > solution.

        What sort of validation? Please explain your requirements in more detail.

        --
        Shoan Motwani (luke`)
        w: http://shoan.net/
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
          You can use jquery vallidation plugin..there u can put vallidation on
          multiple text box..

          Hope it helps.

          Regards,
          Sushmita