PHP Web Developers - Yahoo! Bangalore - 5+ Years - Urgent !

  • Gopal Devarajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hi All,
      For one of the Engineering Teams at Yahoo! Bangalore, we are looking for PHP
      Developers with good expereince in FE skills (Ajax, Java Script, CSS and HTML)

      Exp: 5 to 12 years
      Skills: 1.Must have 4+ years PHP expereince and should have strong in Oops
      concepts.
              2. FE skills(Ajax, Java Script, CSS and HTML)
              3. Apache and Mysql exp is good to have.
      Pl send your profiles to gopal.devarajan@...

      Regards-
      Gopal Devarajan.