Urgent ! PHP Front End Web Developers Required - Yahoo! Bangalore

  • Gopal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hi All,

      For one of the Engineering Teams at Yahoo! Bangalore, we are looking for PHP Developers with good expereince in FE skills(Ajax, Java Script, CSS and HTML)

      Exp: 5 to 12 years

      Skills: 1.Must have 4+ years PHP expereince and should be strong in Oops concepts.
      2. FE skills(Ajax, Java Script, CSS and HTML)
      3. Apache and Mysql exp is good to have.

      Pl send your profiles to gopal.devarajan@...

      Regards-
      Gopal Devarajan.