Re: [bang-phpug] Joomla help

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 1:07 AM
      Hi Partha,

      When you install joomla it ask you the database name, username,password etc. But as you have installed it you can change it by going to configuration.php file in joomla folder.

      Regards,
      Ansar Ahmed

      partha262003 <partha262003@...> wrote:
      Hi all, I have installed a joomla driven website.............
      but i cannot connect my own database............
      How i will do it.