need help converting flash header and navigation into jquery plugin

  • BaldarisB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 11:52 AM
      hello everyone ,
      I build a side with flash header , but the thing is its taking lot of time to load , i need functionality exactly the same ,
      can someone help me build a jquery / javascript with similar animation kindda thing.
      mail me if you are intested and let me know how much will you charge.
      ritesh_khare@...
      Thanks