PHP developers required

  • sudheer_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hello all,

      I have more good news for PHP job seekers.

      At Binary Vibes, we're looking to hire up to 5 PHP programmers.

      Experience required: minimum 2 years
      Knowledge of at least one PHP 5 framework - Zend Framework, Symfony, etc
      Good knowledge of HTTP, REST, JSON, XML
      Familiarity with OOP, design patterns and best practices desired
      JavaScript experience is a plus
      Ability to configure web servers like Apache, nginx, etc
      Must be proficient in spoken English

      You will be working with a talented team of professions. You will also be collaborating with teams in the US and other countries.

      Interested candidates, send your resumes to career@...

      You may also contact us - http://binaryvibes.co.in/contact/

      Feel free to forward this message to your friends.

      --
      Sudheer. S
      http://binaryvibes.co.in