Re: [bang-phpug] Reg: Raw xml to standard xml

  • Karthick Babu KB
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hi,

      Thanks for the response, sorry if i wasnt clear... we have built a dynamic web application, where we get XML from various sources, so every time when we add new service we have to parse that XML in client side to fetch data... instead of that we would like to parse in apps server only and re convert the XML then sent to the client

      our client should understood what we have sent.. this is my requirement

      Thanks & Regards,
      Karthick

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
        Hi,

        I'll reply you privately, instead of spamming the whole group..

        Thanks & Regards,
        Karthick

        Thanks for the response, sorry if i wasnt clear... we have built a
        dynamic web application, where we get XML from various sources, so
        every time when we add new service we have to parse that XML in client
        side to fetch data... instead of that we would like to parse in apps
        server only and re convert the XML then sent to the client

        our client should understood what we have sent.. this is my requirement

        I still don't understand your question.