Reg: Raw xml to standard xml

  • Karthick Babu KB
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010

      i've query regarding converting raw xml to standard xml... can somebody help me out regarding this...

      do i need to use XML mapping for this, is it?

      Thanks,
      Karthick

    • Karthick Babu KB
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010

        Thanks for the response, sorry if i wasnt clear... we have built a dynamic web application, where we get XML from various sources, so every time when we add new service we have to parse that XML in client side to fetch data... instead of that we would like to parse in apps server only and re convert the XML then sent to the client

        our client should understood what we have sent.. this is my requirement

        Thanks & Regards,
        Karthick

        On 08/27/2010 12:46 PM, Karthick Babu KB wrote:

        Hi,

        i've query regarding converting raw xml to standard xml... can somebody
        help me out regarding this...

        What do you mean by raw and standard XML?

        --

        With warm regards,

        Sudheer. S

        Personal home page - http://sudheer.net | Tech Chorus -
        http://techchorus.net

        Web and IT services - http://binaryvibes.co.in

      • Karthick Babu KB
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010

          I'll reply you privately, instead of spamming the whole group..

          Thanks & Regards,
          Karthick

          Thanks for the response, sorry if i wasnt clear... we have built a
          dynamic web application, where we get XML from various sources, so
          every time when we add new service we have to parse that XML in client
          side to fetch data... instead of that we would like to parse in apps
          server only and re convert the XML then sent to the client

          our client should understood what we have sent.. this is my requirement

          I still don't understand your question.