upload image and removed that

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hello to all
      I used move_uploded_file method to move the image file at server .But now i have one problem.I sont know any function that can be removed that image from php script.if any body know that pls tell me.

      Thank you

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2006
        You can use the unlink function to remove files from the server.
        Reference for unlink can be found at:
        http://in2.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php