Do you got what it takes? We are looking for 3 talented IT gurus in Bangalore

  • karlbaart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      We are a digital agency in Sydney called Langoor trying to hire in Bangalore at the moment. We are looking for a Systems Architect, a UX Designer and a Development/Programming Guru.

      The JDs can be found at www.langoor.com.au/india/ .

      We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do, just like we are. This is a great opportunity to break boundaries together with us, while achieving experience working for an Australian company.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Thanks and all the best,
      karl@...