Form redirected to wrong page in IE

  • bhatavanti
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2010
      My form is being redirected to a proper page in firefox. But in IE the form is redirected to home page and not to desired page.
      Here is the form :
      <form method="post" action="checkoutpaynoregi.php?totalCost=<?php print $totalCost; ?>&totalQty=<?php print $totalQty; ?>" name="frmTransaction" id="frmTransaction" onSubmit="return validate();">
    • Prashanth
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2010
        Can you please provide the javascript which is used to validate the
        form on submit?

        --
        Prashanth.
        +919845003672
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
          My form is being redirected to a proper page in firefox. But in IE the form is redirected to home page and not to desired page.

          You can check out the problem on jallosh.com. Open the site from IE, shop something and then check out to pay and confirm.
          There you can check with the problem. It is not goin going to next page after checkoutmidnoregi.php.

          Here are the FTP details where you can check these pages:

          ftp : www.jallosh.com,
          user name : ajach,
          password: A1jchQq

          After checkout when you will select to go to next page and make payment, it will go to checkoutmidnoregi.php. There if you select online payment it should go to checkoutpaynoregi.php and immediately redirected to online payment page i.e. checkout1noregi.php. But instead of going to checkout1noregi.php it is being redirected to home page in IE.
        • munim2020
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
            Wow.
            You just broadcasted your website's FTP password to an entire public group!
            You really believe in the goodness of humanity, don't you?

            On 24 August 2010 16:16, bhatavanti <bhatavanti@...> wrote:

            > My form is being redirected to a proper page in firefox. But in IE the form
            > is redirected to home page and not to desired page.
            >
            > You can check out the problem on jallosh.com. Open the site from IE, shop
            > something and then check out to pay and confirm.
            > There you can check with the problem. It is not goin going to next page
            > after checkoutmidnoregi.php.
            >
            > Here are the FTP details where you can check these pages:
            >
            > ftp : www.jallosh.com,
            > user name : ajach,
            > password: A1jchQq
            >
            > After checkout when you will select to go to next page and make payment, it
            > will go to checkoutmidnoregi.php. There if you select online payment it
            > should go to checkoutpaynoregi.php and immediately redirected to online
            > payment page i.e. checkout1noregi.php. But instead of going to
            > checkout1noregi.php it is being redirected to home page in IE.

            --
            Abdul Munim Kazia
            mail@...

          • Prashanth
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
              I think the problem is with the popup calender you are using. Why
              don't you try some other popup calender script?
            • Avanti Bhat
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 26, 2010
                The FTP dtails I have provided are not on live website!!